Custom Orders

I welcome inquiries regarding custom orders and enjoy the collaborative process that assures your satisfaction with every piece I make for you. To get started, simply contact me with your request.

Custom orders for functional pieces may entail one or two snapshots of the setting you have in mind. Paint chips, fabric swatches, tile and flooring samples can also be very helpful. Rather than using your samples to select matching colors, I allow them to guide me toward hues that will compliment your space.

Once the materials, approximate measurements, price and production schedule are agreed to, a 40% non-refundable deposit is due. When your order is complete, you will receive photos for your final approval. Upon approval, the remaining 60% plus estimated shipping and insurance fees are due.

Custom orders are shipped within 3 business days of payment clearance, via UPS or USPS, whichever you prefer. Please note: Shipping is not included in the price of goods and varies according to package size, weight, destination, retail value and delivery preference. Appointments for pickup are available free of charge to local customers.

Custom orders generally take 2 to 3 weeks to complete. **Please note: Extra time is required during the holiday season (Oct. – Dec.) Terms may change. Please contact me for current production schedule.